Healthy Lifestyles “Train the Trainer” Certification is a workshop for people with disabilities and their caregivers.
Join us for a fun certiﬁcation training which provides you and one co-trainer* with the knowledge, skills and resources to become a certiﬁed healthy lifestyle trainer.
Monday/Thursday 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
September 10rd, 13th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 27th, 2018
Must attend all sessions
7201 Kinsman Road, Suite 103B
Cleveland, Ohio 44104 (map)
- Call (216) 736-8395
- Email email@example.com
- Online at ConstantContact
- Complete this Organizational Committment Form via email within five days of registration,
$25 for 2 registrants. Space is limited to 20 people and early registration is recommended. A limited number of scholarships are available.
The Healthy Lifestyles curriculum was designed by and for people with disabilities to help people develop confidence and skills to stay on a journey toward a healthy and happy life. Being healthy is key to being selfsufficient, independent, and able to participate in society. A healthy lifestyle is achieved by finding balance with all aspects of health which include:
Healthy Lifestyles is a low-cost, fun and educational workshop. The $25 registration fee will allow you and your co-trainer to:
- Explore your own definition of wellness and set your own goals.
- Experience yoga, various forms of exercise, and massage.
- Learn from peers and make new friends.
- Learn to cook delicious and healthy meals (lunch prepared).
- The importance of friends
- Physical Activity
- Illness Prevention
- Personal Values
- Goal Setting
- Other health topics
Make a delicious meal! We will prepare a few favorite meals, make healthier and tasty versions of them, and enjoy them prior to each session.
* Teams must be caregivers (family or paid) and over the age of 16 and include a person with a disability.